House of Nagh'reD presents the monthly May'Qep Event!

Lars Zandor

Lars_Zandor

House of Nagh'reD May'Qep Monthly Event

May 28 2018

Warriors! Hear the call for battle! Starting this Sunday, 3rd of June, the House of Nagh'reD will start hosting a montly event on the first Sunday of every month, filled with KDF-themed ingame activities! We will do something different every month, but this month we'll do a host of various PvE activities!

Not only will we have a great time fighting side by side, but there is also a chance of winning some SWC's! Some SWC's will be raffled (you will join the raffle simply by joining the event) and some SWC's will be given to warriors who fight with honour and glory worthy of Kahless himself!

Also join us on voicechat on Discord! Even if you don't have a microphone or don't like to talk, you're still welcome to listen and (if you want) respond in the ingame SFEvents channel! (To join the ingame SFEvents channel, copy paste the following command in your chat and press enter: "/channel_join sfevents"). Check here to see how to join Discord.

So hear, my fellow warriors! Hear the call for battle and join us this Sunday at 17.00 UTC/13.00 EDT!
8 people liked this
Edited January 20 2019 by Lars_Zandor
Cheshire McCaster

Niko

House of Nagh'reD Monthly Event

May 28 2018
Warriors rejoice for we battle together soon!
2 people liked this
Kieran Kiki

Kierix

May 29 2018
The I.K.S. Dyson will answer your call! 
Unknown Person liked this
Michael

Mstfrancis

May 29 2018
IKS Kuve’kai will be there!
2 people liked this
Edited May 29 2018 by Mstfrancis

Unknown Person

May 31 2018
Are the Empire's Romulan allies welcome, or is this a Klingons-only party?
Lars Zandor

Lars_Zandor

May 31 2018
Quote by Teknomancer
Are the Empire's Romulan allies welcome, or is this a Klingons-only party?

Yes, our Romulan brothers and sisters have proven themselves worthy to fight at our side! And once the alliance with the Dominion is in place (read: Victory is Life is released) we look forward to fight alongside our Jem'Hadar allies as well!

Unknown Person

May 31 2018
In that case, the RRW Atreides will deliver death unseen to the enemies of the Empire.
Lars Zandor

Lars_Zandor

August 28 2018

Warriors!

Starting this Sunday (2nd of September) we will continue the Monghtly Nagh'reD event again! This time we will be levelling our warriors! So if you have any Klingon or KDF-aligned Romulans that aren't level 50 yet or are planning to make a new KDF character, this is your opportunity to give them a boost in levelling!
Edited August 28 2018 by Lars_Zandor
Lars Zandor

Lars_Zandor

November 28 2018
https://www.stonewallgaming.net/photos/133575

QaleghneS fellow warriors!
Sharpen your bat'leths! Calibrate your cannons! Prepare your gagh!
For this Sunday (the 2th of the December) the House of Nagh'reD will go into battle!
Us worthy warriors will gather on Deep Space Nine at 18.00 UTC/13.00 EST! Qapla'!
Lars Zandor

Lars_Zandor

January 04 2019

QaleghneS, warriors of Nagh'reD! Gather your ships! For it is time for battle again! This Sunday (January the 6th) Nagh'reD will hold a space PvP match... in T1 ships! We'll start with a 1vs1 tournament and end with a massive PvP battle!

Rules:

• Your character needs to be KDF or KDF-Aligned.
  • You're flying a T1 ships

Prizes:

• 2 SWC's to the winner of 1vs1 Tournament
  • 2 SWC's to a random member of the winning team of the massive PvP battle

We will gather at the Fleet Starbase!

Qapla'!
Edited January 04 2019 by Lars_Zandor
Kieran Kiki

Kierix

January 05 2019
Quote by Lars-LordZandor

QaleghneS, warriors of Nagh'reD! Gather your ships! For it is time for battle again! This Sunday (January the 6th) Nagh'reD will hold a space PvP match... in T1 ships! We'll start with a 1vs1 tournament and end with a massive PvP battle!

Rules:

• Your character needs to be KDF or KDF-Aligned.
  • You're flying a T1 ships

Prizes:

• 2 SWC's to the winner of 1vs1 Tournament
  • 2 SWC's to a random member of the winning team of the massive PvP battle

We will gather at the Fleet Starbase!

Qapla'!

cant wait!
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

January 06 2019
I'll unfortunately have to bow out due to work this week, otherwise I'd be there with bells on!

Stephen Douglas

Zoxesyr

January 06 2019
This is my T1_B'rel's Spirit Animal and inspiration, and I didn't get to fly it!!! (courtesy of the gamma vanity shield)

https://imgur.com/gallery/XzHNGt8

i still can't add pics to my posts...
Edited January 06 2019 by Zoxesyr
Lars Zandor

Lars_Zandor

January 27 2019

QaleghneS fellow warriors!

This Sunday (3rd of February) it is time for a new May'Qep!

Come join us in the First City on the plaza where Worf usually stands!

This time we will be levelling our lower level characters again.

So if you any KDF's or KDF-aligned Rommies that need levelling, come join us! Jem'Hadar and other max level toons are of course also welcome to join!

Qapla'!
Brian Klotz

DrTheopolis

February 16 2019
@rurinnfane, this is the monthly event I mentioned.
Edited February 16 2019 by DrTheopolis
Kieran Kiki

Kierix

February 24 2019
Honourable warriors!

This is Captain Kierix!

For March's May'Qep event, which lands on the 3rd, I want to invite all of our honourable Nagh'reD warriors to my raiding party!

(This event is just a bit of light STF fun but this time, with a twist)

Team(s) with just Birds of Prey

To strive forward you must not forget your past, so I implore, you honourable warriors, reclaim your "Birds Of Prey" (/Raiders) and join me out on the battlefield!

(It can be T1, T6, somewhere in-between  whatever you want to play, however, you want to play them)

The Federation need some help defending one of their starbases from rogue Klingon factions...I could care less about their starbase however I will not pass up the chance for battle!

(Planning on running Defence of starbase 1 with our team of BOP's, bonus points for anyone who runs without their UI or Friend/Foe nameplates in view :P) 

Then if you lust for battle has not been sated at that point then we will go fight elsewhere until you have had your fill!

(More TFO's in our BOP's!)

Meet me in orbit of Qo'noS, KDF aligned allies are welcomes and encouraged.

I hope to see you all there on March 3rd 18:00 UTC / 13:00 EST

Kierix Out!

P.S. Heres a google calendar link for the event!

https://calendar.google.com/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=MmVtMWFjdG4zdWZibDV2bDhxajJtbGxqZm0gc3dpbW1pbmcuZ2VtQG0&tmsrc=swimming.gem%40gmail.com
5 people liked this
Nicolas J. Artley

Khazaan

March 03 2019
Apple Users (iMac, iPad, iPhone) and also Windows users (Outlook) can subscribe this iCal /vCal calendar via the link below.

Not only will you be able to get notified about the regular "House of Nagh´reD Monthly Event" but also all other stonewall events. (depending i get informed and can amend the calendar). Want to get notified of your toons birthday? Give me its birthday (which is the creation day) ^^

webcal://p28-calendars.icloud.com/published/2/38F1K5jYGsPynwNYE-ZOsKEJHd1mdw7DyzF4XG0O_Pq9bYdo2IxX3zWQKLFmNeEtUkNaKiT0AnbKN8bIKtfaHCHN2rTCr_ur2Tqp8BO22dw

If you have problems adding this calender file to your device, please send me a DM with your email, so i can send you a direct invite. I will only use the mail adress this one time and delete it afterwards from my files, according to the new European General Data Protection Laws DSGVO / GDPA

Further information can be found here:
https://help.apple.com/icloud/?lang=en#/mm6b1a8694
and here
https://support.office.com/en-us/article/import-or-subscribe-to-a-calendar-in-outlook-com-cff1429c-5af6-41ec-a5b4-74f2c278e98c?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US
Edited March 03 2019 by Khazaan