Benign Super Powers

Michael

Mstfrancis

Benign Super Powers

September 19 2017

I was wondering what everyone's everyday superpower, the kind of stuff that you know you or someone you know is really good at, but is not something the Avengers would necessarily brag about. 

For example, I had a boss who could count and sort money faster than a teller machine at a bank. No joke, I have never seen money, especially US currency, sorted so fast. 

I also know someone who never has problems with their shoes coming unlaced. So, I guess they tie really great knots. 

I am really good at picking paint colors when I paint for pleasure, or picking out wall colors, or color matching for media projects. Like really good at it, why I don't do graphic design is beyond me. 
4 people liked this
Edited September 19 2017 by Mstfrancis
Gavin

nivagni

Benign Super Powers

September 19 2017
I'm REALLY good at making chocolate disappear - does that count as a super power -:)
3 people liked this
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

Benign Super Powers

September 19 2017
I cant say i have any super benigns ... but I can tell you the TNG episode name if you were to describe an episode to me.

also Im quite good at letting someone know im displeased with them without being overly rude and direct (this power doesnt work on humans of American heritage though)

2 people liked this
Edited September 19 2017 by GXV3
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

Benign Super Powers

September 19 2017
I have a really high level of attention to detail that I see as a benign super-power of sorts, but that other people probably see as more of an annoyance.  

Along the lines of Nivagni, my back-up power is my vanishing wine ability.  

Unknown Person liked this
Edited September 19 2017 by Voleron
Edward Lloris

Saintplazma

Benign Super Powers

September 19 2017
I'm the only one at work that can fix our tech, can be really impatient, and according to my boss really Passive aggressive. Wait dose that make me B'Elanna?
Michael

Mstfrancis

Benign Super Powers

September 20 2017
I too have the power to make copious amounts of wine disapear. 
2 people liked this
Michael Minks-Bungard

Dax_aussie_boy

Benign Super Powers

September 20 2017
Well, i dont believe that i have super powers, but i have been told i am very good at saying things that can frustrate them without effort.

I had thought that my powers were being a Beautiful Individuals That Cant Handle shit. :) :P
Patrick Aka Trick

trick

Benign Super Powers

September 20 2017
I have a couple of 'em. For one, I am super attractive to cats. They'll seek me out above all others in a room to jump on and rub up against. The fact that I'm super allergic to them and will immediately start sneezing does nothing to deter them. The little bastards just love me.

I also seem to age slower than most humans, and I get really funny when I'm in a lot of pain.
2 people liked this
Michael

Mstfrancis

Benign Super Powers

September 20 2017
I too am a cat whisperer. I'm the only one I know who can actually "Herd Cats." Maybe that is my real super power?!

Benign Super Powers

September 21 2017
I can bake the best cheese cake anyone ever tasted.  
Michael

Mstfrancis

Benign Super Powers

September 21 2017
Please mail your cheesecake to everyone in this thread!
JimJMcL1a liked this
Whittier Strong

SiranNataan

Benign Super Powers

September 26 2017
My PTSD makes me hyperaware. So, for instance, I'll notice and react when a pedestrian is almost but not quite hit by a car, and no one else will even be aware of what almost but didn't happen.
Edited October 12 2017 by SiranNataan
Michael

Mstfrancis

Benign Super Powers

September 28 2017
Wow. Maybe that is a for real superpower?!