Deep Space Stonewall - Colony Provisions?

Stephen Douglas

Zoxesyr

August 09 2018
For the past week i've been trying to buy a colony deflector, and the vendor says that it is out of provisions.

How do we resupply those provisions?
Robert

robin

August 12 2018
We don't.
Until we finish fully upgrading the colony, we try to spread provisions for different things across the Stonewall Fleets. So if DSS is missing some particular type, you can transfer your toon to another of our fleets that have them, buy what you need and then transfer back.
3 people liked this
Ted Hembach

TLara

August 15 2018
Here is an overview about the current status of the Colony holdings, Date 15 August 2018.

Bold ones are the featured departments.

Department*MAIN FLEET*DEEP SPACE*SW LEGION*House of Nagh'reD*
Morale (Luxury)Tier 3Tier 4Tier 3Tier 3
Infrastructure (Ore)Tier 4Tier 4Tier 3Tier 4
Energy (Battery)Tier 4Tier 3Tier 3Tier 4
Unknown Person liked this
Edited August 15 2018 by TLara

Unknown Person

August 18 2018
Quote by robin
...if DSS is missing some particular type, you can transfer your toon to another of our fleets that have them, buy what you need and then transfer back.

Is that strictly necessary? Going to the extent of changing fleets twice seems like overkill. Why not just have someone in the other fleet offer an invite to the facility, which shouldn't require any FC intervention? I thought that was kind of the point of that function in the first place.
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

August 18 2018
Its the more efficient way of getting you what you want... If the DSS colony has no provisions for the item you require, then it wont be able to take away provisions if you transfer to a colony map in another fleet.

Say a fleet was telling you everythings unlocked, and you beam to that flet map in hopes to buy something.
what you buy uses your current fleet provisions.
and as DSS has none it cant take anything away.

So the best we can offer and a faster way to get you your item, rather than waiting for it to be unlocked and the 20 hour cooldown is a quick transfer to a fleet that has provisions.

we've queued renewable provisions in DSS (and that has hindered the tier progression leveling).. but they only give a small amount.. but they ask for loads of dil and Boffs that never get filled.. so its a slow process, and they get used up rather quickly.... and makes you wait longer to get thoughs provisions in the stores.
so the suggestion we have, as Robin said is to ask if you can have a quick invite to main fleet and pick up one, using main fleets provisions.. and then jump back.
Its faster for you rather than waiting anymore.

We thought we would have finished the colony completly by now... but we struggle quite a lot to fill the projects with Doffs.
the fleet colony tokens and EC fill up super fast.. but the doffs remain empty.

Stephen Douglas

Zoxesyr

August 18 2018
I can wait for a 20 hour cooldown, however it's been three weeks (or more) with no colony provisions.

I'm wondering if the fleet has enough members to still be viable and support all of it's assets.

Unknown Person

August 18 2018
Hmm...I guess I never really looked all that closely at the way the system works. Seems unnecessarily complicated, par for the course I suppose. Since I don't really want anything more from the colony until Renewable Energy T5 opens up (TAC consoles), I haven't really paid much attention, and just donate what I can when I have it.

Donating doffs isn't usually an issue, but the last Phoenix event wiped out my Dil and of course donating flarks is a total "luck of the timing" thing. There really needs to be a rework of that whole system since people are usually swimming in too many flarks with no other use for them. Cryptic could really stand to boost the prices in the flarks column as a currency sink across the board. When a fleet project's entire flark cost can basically be filled by a single player's winnings from one or two STF runs, something's wrong with the pricing structure. Pretty much everyone has too many of the things. /rant

At any rate, I'll try to focus more on main fleet colony doff donations when I can.
2 people liked this
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

August 18 2018
Saying that, Main fleets Projects closure turn rates are really good. they always get filled within 10-12 hours.
Its the Alt fleets we hgave trouble with.
DSS a single slotted project normaly closes within 48 hours
SW Legion.. is the fleet that suffers.. projects can take 3 days to fill.
Nagh ReD is also the same as legion.
(Robin and Tedhembach are troopers and buy doffs to fill them up so they close faster, hats off to them)

This is why in Legion and Nagh Red, we have stopped slotting Fleet mine & Embassy projects,.. in hopes that members would funnel all available materials into the colony.

Agreed on your Cryptic should look into a restructure of what projects require.
At least raise the Dil processing limit per day... its been the same limit for 6 years.