On pretty rough times

Cheshire McCaster

Niko

On pretty rough times

December 07 2018
This is my own personal request for help and its not associated with SGN, if you have any questions please direct them to myself only.

This is not easy for me to ask, the most simple and helpful part I could ask and hope for is that this is atleast shared.

Me and my family, being fellow fleet member @Jamesasano89 and our three kids are loosing our home. A few years ago I was in a nasty car wreck that left me in a wheelchair for two years; with still having to use it from time to time as healing from those injuries coupled with my already poor health. Currently I walk with a cane for what little distance I can, and must use the chair for anything that is longer than a blocks distance. James works for the state helping to take care of me, so has not been able to secure a strong second income because of this. Durring this time we have lived mostly with my brother though not on his lease. A few days ago we learned that the homeowner has choosen to sell the house and evict us. After trying to work out something with the homeowner they made it perfectly clear that they are not able to sell the home while a family is living there. Due to my family not being on the lease we dont qualify for public housing help till we have been in a shelter for at least a month with proof from the shelter that we are there. The closest shelter that could take us in is far into another county, which would leave us having to remove our kids from their schools, friends and only family in the area. (None of our families are able or willing to take us in.) We learned that if we end up in the shelter and pull the children from their school cps can and in this county will most likely take them from us. While looking into any and all options that can be open to use James and I have chosen to take a chance on a gofundme. This is very hard for me requiring me to set aside all my pride, but in the end my family is far more important than my pride.  So I am asking if those here at stonewall could help share our gofundme, and that luck shines on us enough to help us quickly find and afford a roof over our heads.

https://www.gofundme.com/d5c498-family-in-need-of-home

Unknown Person

On pretty rough times

December 07 2018
Can't share it since I don't do social media, but I can spare a few slips of latinum. Consider it "seed money." Best of luck, sweetie.
Edited December 07 2018 by Unknown Person
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

On pretty rough times

December 07 2018
I can spare some too.  Hope things take a turn for the better for you and your family

Nathan Labatt

NLabatt

On pretty rough times

December 10 2018
Best of luck. I'll send all the good vibes I can your way as well!
Edited December 10 2018 by NLabatt
Cheshire McCaster

Niko

On pretty rough times

December 10 2018
Thank you everyone, please if you can share the link it truly helps a lot.
Fenris McCaster

FenrisMcCaster89

On pretty rough times

December 12 2018
There has been a update to the go fund me page.
Cheshire McCaster

Niko

On pretty rough times

March 29 2019
Despite our best efforts, and bleeding ourselves nearly dry with applications fee's, credit check fee's; James and I were unable to find new housing in the time we had. And as of March 30th will living out of our call. The only net use we will have is our cellphones a single shared tablets and what open wifi spots we can find. James laptop suffered a shattered screen due to feline interferance, so our one means of joining everyone in game is currently out of commission while we continue to try and find some kind of housing with what money we can manage.   We thank everyone that donated and shared our gofundme, the money went to application fee's for roughly 60 houses and appartments that we applied for. But due to not making a mininum of 2.5-3x the rent in income we have been denied for every place sofar.  We love everyone in Stonewall Gaming and hope to be able to join you all again in game soon when we have managed somehow to get through these rough waters.

Love for you all

Niko and James