PRIDE 23 RAFFLE (SGN Pride)

Gareth GXV3

GXV3

June 30 2023

To go alongside the variety of events planned for this years Stonewall Pride, our Raffle is back and tickets are on sale from Sat 1st July until our Stonewall Pride
Weekend taking place on the 15th & 16th July

(See here for more details on our Pride Weekend Events & Activities: Fourteenth Annual Pride Weekend (stonewallgaming.net)), 

You have plenty of time to buy tickets. Winners will be drawn from a random name selector. (the Hat)
The first name drawn will be for the first prize, the second name drawn will be for the 2nd prize and etc.
Once your name is drawn from a hat, you're a winner and can no longer win another prize.

Raffle Winners will be announced during the closing ceremonies on Sunday 16th July.

Last year we raised 6,000,000,000 ec (well over 6 billion ec) from sales which some lucky winners walked away

[Lets jump straight into what's on the prize list this year:

HOW TO GET TICKETS
on sale SAT 1st July until Sat 15th July

Tickets are 300,000 EC Each
look out in game StonewallFleet chat or Discord, for a chance to buy tickets from a Fleet Captain or Admiral within the Department of Resources.
Ticket Sellers:
@ GXV3
@ yaris8
@ insanefuture79
@ Gladiatorpope

- When these sellers are online, we will announce in Stonewall fleet chat or SGN discord that we are free to sell tickets.
- We will then invite you to our bridge and do the trade!
- we will put your name on the raffle ticket list
- if you buy x2 tickets, your name will be posted twice, buy x5 your name appears 5 times etc
- you can buy as many tickets as you want
- If your name is drawn, you are a winner so your name cannot be drawn again
- The last day to buy a ticket is on Sat 15th July.
- You will need to be a member of the Stonewall fleet website.

If you cannot find a ticket seller (listed above) online, don't panic, simply send one of us an ingame mail.. PM or tag us in discord.
We are in Europe & North American time zones so we will definitely get back to you and arrange a meet up in game to exchange the EC.
If we are having trouble meeting you.. an alternative solution can be made between you and the ticket seller.

We keep NONE of the EC raised through raffle ticket sales, as you see in our prize menu all the EC becomes a prize.

One of you this year will be captain of this great ship

Dont forget to check out our Pride 22 event games here: https://stonewallgaming.net/pages/pride

BIG thank you to insanefuture79 , bradly1701 , @jimjmcl1a and janeayjaneway for the great donations this year!!
10 people liked this
Edited July 11 2023 by GXV3
Brian Klotz

DrTheopolis

July 03 2023
Always my favorite time of the year, getting to spend the weekend with everyone!
2 people liked this
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

July 11 2023
Attention all you crazy Raffle fans!!
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we have had to change the old 3rd prize (Infinity lock box) to a completly new prize of fairly similar value.
The 3rd prize is now 1,250,000,000 EC (1.25 billion) as the prize list indicates above.

Not only that... your fellow fleet mates have been so kind this year..

knightchucky donated an extra T6 ship voucher...

@animalcub86 (Dvalin) wanted also to treat you all with another T6 ship voucher

our very own pride host @Voleron dipped into his (and Julians) handbags and added x45 lock box keys into the prize pool!!

NOW ITS 25 PRIZES!!!!!!!!!
Thank you so much donators!!!!
Unknown Person liked this
Edited July 11 2023 by GXV3
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

July 16 2023
Raffle Sales are now closed!

Raffle winner announcement will be held just after the "Picture This" game on Sunday 16th.
To see the timeline of events in your timezone, click here https://stonewallgaming.net/pages/pride

Don't worry if you are not present, I will let you know via Discord or ingame mail...
I will also post a list of winners here as soon as I can after Stonewall pride.
Unknown Person liked this
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

July 16 2023
Raffle Weiner's list!

1st: Constitution III Miracle Worker Cruiser - michaelandersch#5751
2nd: Lower Decks Deluxe pack - Gr_vity
3rd: Half the raffle EC proceeds (1,551,100,000ec) sylveonsenpai
4th: 1.25 bil EC = @Qeraeth
5th: Courier pilot raider = @Serpentacus#0686
6th: Quarter raffle sales (775,550,000ec) = Smearcampain
7th: Quarter raffle sales (775,550,000ec) = Kenley86
8th: Borg command Juggernaut = fizzelamp#9365
9th: T6 ship coupon Ayjaynyc
10th: T6 ship coupon @Gaymer
11th: T6 ship coupon @Danadark
12th: T6 ship coupon @Okaybuddy
13th: T6 ship coupon Nashwolf
14th: x30 master keys = Callumjw
15th: x15 master keys jimmyjoe1
16th: x10 master keys = knightchucky
17th: x10 master keys = Suldarion
18th: x5 master keys Dvalin
19th: x5 master keys Nilust
20th: Exprmtl upgrde token @Michlo
21st: Exprmtl upgrde token Tedhembach
22nd: DS9 BOFF (holo ds9 character) - @perseus75
23rd: Elite capt training token- @Nicholasjohn16
24th: x15 R&D packs Tanka001
25th: x15 Various doff packs @Dutch2010

I am so VERY sorry if you are not a winner this year... but know that your EC has gone to someone to enjoy.. so THANK YOU for being a donator to this raffle.
We at stonewall leadership take absolutely nothing from this raffle, its all done for fun.

I am contacting you all in game about your prizes and the best way to get them to you.

Thank you once again to Cal, Joey and gladiator for donating their time over the past 2 weeks to sell tickets.
8 people liked this
Thurman @jestbess#5421

nycblkboy

July 19 2023
Congrats to all the winners. I bet if it was 26 prizes i would have won something ;) 
2 people liked this
Edited July 21 2023 by nycblkboy