Destiny 2

David

Keioel

Destiny 2

January 03 2018
Did we ever have a Destiny clan?  Cause I've been roped into playing Destiny 2 and considering joining a clan.
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

Destiny 2

January 03 2018
No we didnt have that much interest or excitment for Destiny 2 sadly... apart from myself and another Xbox SGN member.
We made a clan on the xbox and it filled up on day one to max members, and our clan XP levels have been maxed... though sadly they are not that active anymore. so its hard to get a nightfall together.
Im guessing your on the PC playing it?

David

Keioel

Destiny 2

January 03 2018
I am on the PC playing it.  That's too bad and I'm partly to blame as I had to be dragged kicking and screaming lol but the game is surprisingly a BLAST.  I haven't been sucked this fast into a new game (that wasn't a Paradox or Total War title) in a LONG time.  I will say the regular strikes aren't that difficult at least compared to FFXIV but I haven't tried the heroic or nightfall strikes yet. 
Tourma Rivers

Tourma

Destiny 2

January 18 2019
I have put so many hours into Destiny...

Yeah, Strikes are prety zen.  If you get a rhythm going you can just do them forever.  Once you know them better they get closer to 10 minutes than 15-20.  Raids are adding more and more song and dance to the shooting.  Which is fun, but really, really requires strong communication.

If you're looking for a guild, I'm in one of a trans streamer I follow.  Its active in waves.

I'm really interested in seeing where the game goes with Bungie no longer working with Activision.
Tourma Rivers

Tourma

Destiny 2

October 30 2019
So far I'm enjoying the changes Year 6 has brought. 

If you're still looking for a clan, check out Twilight Prisim.  It's for all three* platforms, though it seems that there was a big shift to PC with it's shift to Steam.  There are X1 and PS4 players still though.

*Dunno if anyone on there is interested in the Stadia, but I would imagine players from there would be welcome too.