What Book Are You Currently Reading? Part VI

Unknown Person

June 06 2018
Hello,

This thread is the continuation of What Book Are You Currently Reading? multi-part megathread:
Part I
Part II
Part III
Part IV
Part V
Please remember that this thread is meant for quick (or long) reviews of books you are reading or just finished. Please keep discussions to the works in question and within the bounds of our forum policies.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

Thank you
Edited March 12 2022 by nicholasjohn16

June 28 2018
The Harry Potter series. I never got to finish it when I was a kid, as they were just coming out and I never read the last 3 or 4 books?
Glenn Kennedy

dividebysix

August 09 2018
I am currently reading Doctor Sleep, it’s the sequel to The Shining (I’m a big Stephen King fan) but I’ve had to put it down for a little bit because I know I’m not going to like the coming chapters. It’s a lot sadder than The Shining, but I am loving the continuation.
I’m also reading The Diva Rules by Michelle Visage, which is fun, camp and very enjoyable. I’m not a  “celebrity” book person, but I figured I’d give this one a go.
Ben

Gravity

August 10 2018
Big thumbs up to mama michelle. Not reading anything currently but i do have the newest trudi canavan book on my bedside table that i need to start.
Joey Holweger

Jspectre

September 30 2018
I’m reading Garden of Rama part of the Rendezvous with Rama series loving it so far!  
Jonas Kazlauskas

Tusinukas123

November 09 2018
I'm reading The Alchemist. Very nice book ! :)
Joey Holweger

Jspectre

March 01 2019
Just started Star Trek Prometheus.  I'm enjoying it so far but too early in to get a good read on the characters.
Unknown Person liked this
Tourma Rivers

Tourma

October 30 2019
Currently reading Frankenstein in Bagdad by Ahmed Saadawi.  Not quite a retelling of the original, but still an animated golem seeking vengeance in 2003 Iraq.  It's interesting.
Elaiya Blackthorne

Shoemaker

April 20 2020
Oh, actually rereading, but that is The Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon

Unknown Person

June 10 2021
Right now I'm reading Mikola Khvylyovy's "I'm a Romantic".

Lexxisriennnl

June 11 2021
Currently, I'm enjoying American Gods by Neil Gaiman. Absolutely stunning thing!