Stonewall Secret Santa 2018!

Patrick Aka Trick

trick

December 08 2018
I finally checked the mail today (OK, actually, it was so full the mail carrier dropped it all off at the door). I'm assuming I now have both parts... either that, or I have unknown nerds sending me stuff without identifying themselves. Included was one hand-made scented candle: Tea, Earl Grey, Hot. So, yeah, my secret Santa gift was way more awesome than yours. But there was more in the other box. I hope this video link works.

Sorry about the bad sound.

I have the best Secret Santa ever, or at least since 2017. I have no idea who it is, but if you ever want anything from me (literally, anything -- seriously, the wife is totally cool with it), all you have to do is ask.
3 people liked this
Edited December 08 2018 by trick
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

December 09 2018
!!! thats really cool. light up gadgets!!
 and everyone loves an unboxing video, well done trick!

Unknown Person liked this
Coby Haas

Ysarndrax

December 12 2018
Well this Secret Santa has been behind in almost everything these past two weeks, so I just got my SS gift in the post yesterday.  Good thing it is going priority so as long as the dog-sleds are running on time, it should be there this week.

A very pleasant surprise when dropping of my tardy parcel, was receiving a gift from my own Secret Santa.

I have long thought of jumping into this ship collection, and this might just be the final nudge I needed.  Thank you so much!
5 people liked this
Ben

Gravity

December 12 2018
My secret santa outdid themselves, thank you so very much :)

Just need to suss out why the image isnt working i did leave a link below though

(GXV3: edited image link, just needed to add ".jpg" at the end of the link)
5 people liked this
Edited December 12 2018 by GXV3
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

December 12 2018
Thats cool @ysarndrax is that a T-shirt?

ohhhhh @gravity lucky stick.. gandalf if on my funko pop wishlist, ive always wanted to know whats in that cookbook.

Edward Lloris

Saintplazma

December 12 2018
So glad you like it, I was  nervous 
3 people liked this
Edward Lloris

Saintplazma

December 12 2018
Love that cookbook
Brian Klotz

DrTheopolis

December 15 2018
Big hugs to my SS... I play poker about 1-2mos. with a great group of friends, but I've never had my own set!  THANK YOU @trick!

UPDATE: needed to add this image! A great gift just got WAY FUCKIN' COOLER! (Yeah, I swore...sue me)

5 people liked this
Edited December 15 2018 by DrTheopolis
Brian Klotz

DrTheopolis

December 15 2018
Lookin' good, @halish!
2 people liked this

Unknown Person

December 15 2018
Oh wow, they have the stonewall logo on?! That's awesome!!! :) :)

Some great secret Santa presents this year.

I actually got a part two of my gift (sorry Secret Santa, I've had a busy week so kept forgetting to post it).

https://www.stonewallgaming.net/photos/134441

Thank you so much for your generosity, as a big film buff I'll love reading through this as soon as i learn how to read :D :D :D :D :)

xxx
3 people liked this
Thurman @jestbess#5421

nycblkboy

December 15 2018
Quote by Voleron
Quote by nycblkboy
I just noticed this today. I need to visit the site more or was it in the games MOTD? 
I see signup is closed. Maybe next year make it apart of the game MOTD :(

Hey @nycblkboy!  We'd advertised this on Discord, in the message of the day for all fleets for a week, and on both Facebook and Twitter!  Unfortunately, you're too late to sign up this year, as everyone who signed up before the November 26th deadline mentioned in the first post, has already been paired with their Secret Santa match.  

We'd love for you to follow the Stonewall Gaming Network on social media through your choice of Facebook and/or Twitter so that you don't miss out on future events, and/or keep tuned to our announcement channel on our Discord server.  If you need help getting connected with us on Discord, login to the fleet site and follow this link for our server information.  

If you have other suggestions on how we can extend our reach when it comes to getting information out to the community, please let me know and we'll do our best to do better next time.  Hopefully you can join us for next year's Secret Santa!!

I clearly am slow :( I guess I need you to remind me via email, in-game mail, motd and maybe a text message :) Enjoy all  I'll definitely do it next year :) 
2 people liked this
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

December 15 2018
@DrTheopolis that is amazing!! Now you just need to invite some of us Stonewallers over for poker night!

@nycblkboy Next year I'll try to remember to do a fleet mail about it too to help spread the word!

2 people liked this

Unknown Person

December 17 2018
My secret santa delivered his present in two wonderful parcels! The sneaky devil must have spent a little more, but I'm absolutely chuffed right now. Diolch yn fawr bach.

PS. Who ever it is has the nicest "primary school teacher" handwriting I've seen in a long time! xD

PPS. The jam making box contained awesome things. Which I didn't quite notice at first! a cute little stocking (with my own name on!  filled with amazing things, some tea and treats - nothing like the taste of home! and a Fuzzy notebook 

https://imgur.com/a/YIL9CC8

7 people liked this
Edited December 17 2018 by GXV3
Zander Hawk

Zander_Hawk

December 19 2018
I received this wonderful work of art from Balduranne, thank you so much! 
https://www.stonewallgaming.net/photos/134582
3 people liked this
Edited December 19 2018 by Zander_Hawk

December 20 2018
I got mine a couple days ago, but I'm just now getting to taking pictures.

The book(sketch/notebook) and socks are my favorite. The bookends will have to be set aside until I get a proper bookshelf setup again, they are very nice, and travel mugs never go out of style. 

A shot of the socks in action.

Turns out it's hard to get a good pic of your own feet(at least if you want the image on the socks to look right).

Waitaminnit... this m/o seems familiar. *checks name on box* *checks last years Secret Santa thread* ... is this @DrTheopolis?
4 people liked this
Cheshire McCaster

Niko

December 21 2018
My Secret Santa gift came in the mail today, so first off COFFEE! The crew of the ship will sleep in peace tonight knowing their Captain has coffee. The chainmail dice bag is amazing, the hubby chirped off right away "dont go using that as a flail on me now." (Anger not the gamer wife with a bag full of dice.) The sticker is just fun, and.... well the last gift in the box.  A soft kitty plush that sings soft kitty.  My hubby stole it from my hands squeeeing and bouncing in excitement before I had to steal soft kitty back.

3 people liked this
Edited December 21 2018 by Niko
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

December 21 2018
Ooooo, nice gift, @Niko!

Brian Klotz

DrTheopolis

December 28 2018
@EstherNe Guilty as charged!  :) 

xo

December 30 2018

I just got this delightful card game in my mail, I assume it's my Secret Santa gift :D
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

December 30 2018
Nice, @balduranne