Stonewalls Tree Idol Competition

Gareth GXV3

GXV3

December 19 2018

Post a picture of your Christmas Tree or Decorations inside or outside your house and Win fantastic game prizes!

Building up to Christmas, to get everyone in the festive mood, Simply post up your christmas trees that you've put up... or any decorations you have put up around the house or outside... could even be your office desk mini tree at work.

Show us your festive spirit and you could win..

1st Prize : Cities Skylines (plus After Dark DLC) donated by @Halish

2nd Prize: Warhammer Vermintide donated by @Khazaan 

a panel of Judges will look at all submissions and vote on who is the best #TreeIdol
Winners will be notified on the 26th December 2018

You can upload your image to your profile here on the site
OR
use an image host such as https://imgur.com

-Simply upload
- when uploaded "right click" on your uploaded image
- Select "copy image address"
and paste as a response in this thread using the "inset image" button at the top of the reply.

Good Luck!!

and be sure to use the #TreeIdol Hashtag

3 people liked this
Edited December 20 2018 by GXV3
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

December 19 2018
Seeing as how I'm the unpaid model for this competition, I figured I'd enter...  Here are some pics of this year's tree, mini-Star Trek tree and decorations!

6 people liked this
Zander Hawk

Zander_Hawk

December 19 2018
6 people liked this
Edited December 19 2018 by Zander_Hawk
Kieran Kiki

Kierix

December 19 2018
Our little Xmas tree this year 

6 people liked this
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

December 19 2018

I went with the Silver and Purple this year.. and bows because i saw someone have them on the tellybox programme and it looked nice.. with some Traditional British Crackers (which I learned last year that people from the USA have no idea what they are) from Iceland hidden within the tree

#TreeIdol

4 people liked this
Edited December 19 2018 by GXV3

Unknown Person

December 19 2018
Mine is pretty much an all-out Trekmas Tree.

There is a total of 27 Star Trek ornaments on that tree. If you'd like to see other angles to try and pick them all out, check out the photo set.

Edit: Sorry for crappy photo quality, the Samsung camera app has no stabilization and tapping the shutter always introduces some blur.  #Treeidol
4 people liked this
Edited December 19 2018 by Unknown Person

Unknown Person

December 22 2018
Some very nice trees here! 

https://www.stonewallgaming.net/photos/134779

Mine's a bit naff lol
3 people liked this
Hai Tang

VietHai

December 24 2018

Decorated with my wife and kids :)
Unknown Person liked this
Patrick Aka Trick

trick

December 24 2018
RaeAnn and I do too much traveling in December to properly decorate the house (or to have time to appreciate it if we did), but we work with what we've got.
4 people liked this
Edward Lloris

Saintplazma

December 26 2018
5 people liked this
Edited December 26 2018 by GXV3
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

December 27 2018
TREE IDOL WINNERS 2018

Thank you to all who submitted their Christmas spirit of festive tree design this year.

The Judges looked through each one and were taken back by just how pretty and sparkly they all were.

We looked for Sparkle, Personalization, uniqueness, pizzazz to conclude the Top 5 Tree/Decorations.

The winners will receive a mail on this site soon after Ive posted this.

Congrats to all!!

----------------------------

1st Place @Voleron

Volerons Tree demonstrated that you can definitely add your own personality to a tree,  We liked that he used ornaments that reflected his RL career as a Policeman, as well as his partner Julians job as a Fire Fighter, He even has a Beagle ornament to represent his pet dog, His hobbies and interests are also reflected in the tree, with star trek ornaments.
The perfect Personalized tree !

---------------------------

2nd Place @teknomancer

Teknomancer went with a complete theme, Star Trek, you can tell that he's been saving up these star trek ornaments over the years, and adds a few more each year. That tells us hes put a lot of thought, effort and money into his festiveness.  its a tree that's great for collectors to show off what they have, instead of a collectors shelf. Visit his profile to see more images of the ornaments used. 

-------------------------------------

3rd Place @viethai

VietHai's tree is the traditional family tree, its cute that the children helped in making this tree come to life, even using their own hand made decorations to give it some pizzazz and something to look at to be proud of and show off to other family members.
We thought the prize should reflect the family sparkle, so we choose a game all the adults and kids can enjoy!

-----------------------------------

4th Place @Halish

Halish went with the minimal colour look, as to not over do the colour explosion normally found on christmas trees, though keeping the tree busy with lots to look at, it comes across as so very neat and tidy. Even adding frosted snow tips to the branches.
A very well made tree for a gentleman on the go!

----------------------------------------

5th Place @jimjmcl1a

Jims tree was one of the biggest trees that was entered, The placement was where it should be.. right in front of the window for all passers by to see. the use of explosive colours were very festive, with traditional Angel on the top to cap it off.

---------------------------------------

Well done to all the winners of the 2018 Tree Idol competition!

Thank you to all who entered

3 people liked this