My guts exploded :)

Steve Blevin

simonecuttlefish

February 28 2019
Hi all. I've been wanting to catch up in STO for ages, but sadly there has been a slight setback. I developed accute diverticulitis, one of the pouches ruptured and spewed infected fluid, pus, and some of the bowel contents into my peritoneum. This filth slopped all over my lower internal organs and I developed full blown peritonitis. I was in hosptital for 22 days, and only got out 4 days ago. I am sill on a months' worth of antibiotic treatment, but it's SO good to be out of hospital, and finally out of constant pain. I am healing up as best possible speed, but I still can't summon the 'botheredness' to log into STO and shoot bad things :) I'm also looking forward to REDUXing my foundry missions, and then expanding them as well. Hope to catch up ingame in a couple of weeks and do some shooty-bang-bag :)

FLY SAFE
TechieTrekie
Edited February 28 2019 by simonecuttlefish
Kevin Van Eeten

Chipz416

February 28 2019
Oh that sounds bad. Hope you will recover quickly and feel better soon. 😘
Unknown Person liked this

Unknown Person

February 28 2019
Yikes!  Sorry to hear you've had it so rough. Glad you're on the road to recovery tho!! You'll be pew pewing in no time :) 
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

February 28 2019
Oh no!! Sorry to hear about that, but happy to hear that you’re on the mend and hope to see you back in game soon!

BanaqH [TA]

Banaqh

February 28 2019
Oof, that sounds really nasty. Hope you get better soon.

February 28 2019
That's terrible. I hope you feel better soon!
Lars Zandor

Lars_Zandor

February 28 2019
Oh, damn!
Get well soon!