Seven Gays of Christmas - Winter Whirl lead-in

Neo Gabi

NeoGabi

December 22 2019
I'm going to say that this is still day one since my sleep/wake cycle is so out of whack compared to most of y'all. =P

I'm grateful that I live in a state that insures I have basic physical and mental health care. After going so many years without, it makes such a huge difference.
8 people liked this
Joey Holweger

Jspectre

December 22 2019
Today I am grateful for living in a place I can be myself and not fear for my life or safety.
10 people liked this
Ted Hembach

TLara

December 22 2019
Nebulas! I am greatful for Nebulas. Why?

Nebulas can contain Deuterium, which can ignite, which makes suns, which make energy, which makes plants grow, and if you have the right plant and some water, that means you can make... COFFEE!
9 people liked this

December 22 2019
I am grateful for MUSIC.

I was born into a musicians family, had the opportunity to learn several instruments and I consider myself very lucky to be able to read, write and make music. Everything is a better with a song to go along or a melody to hum.
I guess music was my first love and it will be my last because music makes the people come together and music is a language that we all know how to speak!

Olé!
9 people liked this
Patrick Aka Trick

trick

December 22 2019
Day 2: I am grateful for my family. I don't get to see them as often as I'd like, but I do this time of year. They're all great people, and a big part of what made me who I am. I think I turned out pretty OK, and I have them to thank for it.
10 people liked this
Edward Lloris

Saintplazma

December 22 2019
I missed yesterday.... I'm  so vary  grateful for  Tilly's vet she  saved my  best friend, she stopped my boyfriends dog from being in constant  pain, she thinks  outside the box, fostered a  ton of pets, and treats all of her patients like they are her own.
10 people liked this
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

December 23 2019
Day 2:

Im grateful to be in a gaming community full of members who show continued generosity, and will always go out of there way to help a fellow SGN member.
over the years ive witnessed the unwritten mantra "to give something to someone, after someone else gave it to you"

10 people liked this
Edited December 23 2019 by GXV3

Unknown Person

December 23 2019
I am grateful for the interwebs. There might be way too much hate and stupidity on display for all to see, all the time, but there are such wonderful random acts of kindness (echoing Gareth's sentiments here). And it has connected me to people all over the world who have a special place in my heart, whom I've never met in IRL. There are always people and things and sites that will cheer me up and lift my spirits, no matter my mood!
7 people liked this
Neo Gabi

NeoGabi

December 23 2019
Day 2: I'm thankful that there are people, celebrity and otherwise, who are willing to publicly stand up for the oppressed. With all the ignorant, deceptive hate being spread towards trans people, women, sexual minorities, racial minorities, religious minorities, immigrants, etc. It is so very comforting to see people standing up for you and to see that people you look up to have your back.
6 people liked this
Joey Holweger

Jspectre

December 23 2019
Day 3: Today I am grateful for Ming-Na Wen who is always kickass in everything she does and always entertains.
6 people liked this
Kevin Van Eeten

Chipz416

December 23 2019
Today I am so grateful for all of you, helping me through this looooong work day through Discord while almost all my colleagues were on Christmas break already.
6 people liked this

December 23 2019
I'm very grateful for the financial assistance from the government. The system has its flaws and annoyances, but it still means I have a roof over my head  and I can generally clothe and feed myself and Julie.
6 people liked this
Cal

calx

December 23 2019
Today I'm grateful for chocolate. 

6 people liked this
Patrick Aka Trick

trick

December 23 2019
Day 3: I am grateful for for all the massively cool stuff I got from my Secret Santa this year. @balduranne is kind of amazing with those pixels.
7 people liked this
Ted Hembach

TLara

December 23 2019
Today I wanna share that I'm grateful for local public transport. What a great idea that is, to get people from here to there with very low cost in little time. If I had to walk all that on my own my feet would definately aching a lot. So my thanks for today go out to all the bus- and traindrivers who make our lives so comfortable. 
6 people liked this
Kevin Van Eeten

Chipz416

December 24 2019
Quote by TLara
Today I wanna share that I'm grateful for local public transport. What a great idea that is, to get people from here to there with very low cost in little time. If I had to walk all that on my own my feet would definately aching a lot. So my thanks for today go out to all the bus- and traindrivers who make our lives so comfortable. 

OMG this is so true! I really dislike driving a car and am so happy that we got a good public transportation system here.
6 people liked this
Kevin Van Eeten

Chipz416

December 24 2019
So I came here to post about being grateful for something else than the public transportation system but I had to agree with T'Lara!
Here goes for today; I am very grateful for my team of Fleet Captains! Anna, Cai, and Plazma, you guys are a pleasure to be in a team with.
8 people liked this

Unknown Person

December 24 2019
I was about to be grateful for something else, but like Kevn and T'Lara I am super grateful for the cheap, affordable, reliable public transport system we have!

I'm also grateful for the holidays. Whether your Christian or not, religious or no, celebrating or not, there is a wondeful feeling in the air in the city at the moment and I love it :=) My mental health is always better at this time of year and I am thankful for that!
7 people liked this
Edited December 24 2019 by Unknown Person

December 24 2019
Day 3: I am grateful for FRIENDS.

I am a rather shy person but I have the honor of calling a handful of people close friends though ups and downs for quite long times, and even as time passes where we all are busy with our own lives it's all back there once we meet. I am also honored to call some of our SGN members my friends, friends whose friendly greetings and unconditional friendliness lift my soul up even at times when I am too depressed/scared/lazy to leave my flat or pick up a phone to connect to people out in the real world. You people have helped me through very dark days!
In the course of a life, of course, one also looses some friends or you suddenly notice they weren't actually friends to begin with - but that is a risk you have to take to also find people where you can wholeheartedly say I have been and forever shall be your friend; where you have built up the trust that friendship lasts forever and friends will be friends.
Friendly greetings, hippiepunk.
7 people liked this
Cal

calx

December 24 2019
Today I'm grateful for the memories.

6 people liked this