Stonewall Galactic 2.0?! (Ship Name and Design Contest)

Kieran Kiki

Kierix

August 03 2020
Stonewall I need your help!

So as many of you might have seen from the #Creations channel, recently have been getting into model making and currently have two blank Ktinga Class Ships that I need your help with!

After the successful launch of Stonewall Galactic 1, Created by Cal and flown by our inhouse Captain Ras.

I need your help to decide on how to paint one of the models to represent stonewall, Whether it be Stonewall Fleet or Nagh'red or just SGN Pride as a whole.

Just like the Natural Environment Research Council asking the public for an appropriate Shipname, and the STO Dev's asking the fanbase to help design their summer ships, I need your help to come up with a Name and Colour design.

Submissions can be simple text description or visual annotations, this is just a bit of fun that we can all see come to life.

The most liked submission by Friday 14th August 11:59pm will be the one created. :)

For reference here are some pictures and reference material of the Class

Source: https://www.cygnus-x1.net/links/lcars/sd-ktinga.php
6 people liked this

August 03 2020
Maybe a pastel pink with blue highlights, or would that be too gaudy? 

And then rainbow color swaths (I'm not sure what that shape is called) for fleet markings.
Just a quick idea.
4 people liked this
Cal

calx

August 04 2020
Rainbow Kikitinga

8 people liked this

August 13 2020
I forgot you also need a name, but if it's not called the IKS Loveboat, I'll be livid.
Kieran Kiki

Kierix

August 15 2020
AND THE VOTES ARE IN

The people have spoken, and the Rainbow Kikitinga has won.

I shall begin with the gayifiication! thank you all!!!
2 people liked this