Problem uploading photos

Gaz

Ozy

Problem uploading photos

April 11 2012
For some reason, both tried on firefox and IE, I can no longer upload photos to stonewall. I can create an album, but that's it.

on firefox it goes through the process of uploading to 100%, but then ends. Nothing shows up in the album the photo was meant to upload to.

I dont get any kind of error message at all.

In I.E, the uploading process just continuously uploads, but nothing happens.

Odd
Gaz

Ozy

Re: Problem uploading photos

April 15 2012
Has this been fixed yet? Jimmy and I have encountered the same problem. =/

April 17 2012
Sorry, I haven't had a chance to look at this yet. I've been pretty busy lately. I'll look into it soon.
Unknown Person liked this
Scottie

Purpleasbestos

May 02 2012
i was having the same problem. I just joined StoneWall and couldn't upload a pic. I tried firefox and IE too. I found that my .jpeg wouldn't load, but I tried a .png and that worked...I dunno :)

June 13 2012
I've patched us to the most recent release. Hopefully, that will fix the problem. If anyone else has problems uploading photos, please let me know.
Isaac Burrough

MrIzzy

June 20 2012
Looks like a new member, 'Tosh' is also having trouble posting photos.
Kidd Kasper

kiddkasper

June 20 2012
Quote by MrIzzy
Looks like a new member, 'Tosh' is also having trouble posting photos.

I just uploaded a .jpg photo with Chrome with no apparent issues. Can Tosh provide any details about the problem? (ie. what exactly is happening, browser, picture format, etc)

June 20 2012
Uploading photos into albums and uploading an image as an avatar are two very different things. This original problem for photo uploads didn't affect avatars.

On occasion, people do have issues uploading images as an avatar and that can happen due to a variety of reasons.

First of all, trying cropping the image down to a size of about 150kb and then try uploading it. If that doesn't work, try opening the image in Paint and then re-saving it as a new file. This can correct errors in image files that sometimes prevent them from uploading properly.
GeoM68

GeoM68

July 20 2012
Is the photo gallery not iPad friendly? That's the only thing I can use at the moment was trying to upload pix of the remodel