September - October Edition of the Stonewall Times (2013)

Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

September - October Edition of the Stonewall Times (2013)

October 08 2013
-=Congratulations Calx on the Stonewall Times Relaunch!=-

I just wanted to extend a HUGE thank-you and congratulations to Calx on his very first edition as editor-in-chief of the Stonewall Times!

Calx did an amazing job with the re-launch of the Times, and I know you'll all join me in thanking him for his hard work and excitement about the project! I can barely wait to read the November-December issue, and I'm looking forward to it already!

For those of you who haven't yet checked your inboxes for the link, the latest edition of the Times can be viewed here:
7 people liked this
Seannewboy

Seannewboy

Re: September - October Edition of the Stonewall Times (2013)

October 08 2013
Great job everyone, very fun episode.
Unknown Person liked this
Volkrov (Eurrsk) Ruk

Eurrsk

October 08 2013
Yep, I received mine via e-mail today! Amazing work, Cal! You did a wonderful job for your first Edition!! Thank you so much for your hard work on this re-launch and to the contributors as well! Some really great readings and pictures! Loved the layouts! Everyone should check it out! ! Also, I loved that you included the Gaysome comic too! x3

Overall, excellent job! *big hugs*
Shawn Birch

Parker

October 08 2013
Well done Cal! Love the new edition. Great articles, Nice "Ad's". Looking forward to more!

:( :(
Edited October 08 2013 by Parker
Volkrov (Eurrsk) Ruk

Eurrsk

October 08 2013
Quote by Parker

Oh no! :o Maybe Profile -> Preferences -> Email and Notifications, and make sure everything is checked off

Unknown Person

October 08 2013
Excellent work, Cal! I'm very impressed with this re-launch edition of the times. I'm sure Ali would be very proud :) My thanks to you, and all contributors and designers for putting together such a great issue! Totally looking forward to the next!
Edited October 08 2013 by Unknown Person
Ali M

alimac30

October 09 2013
A fantastic relaunch for the Times. I'm tremendously pleased to see it back, and tremendously proud of you Cal for taking on the role and putting this edition together. It's a huge amount of work, and you've done a great job.

A huge WELL DONE to Cal, and to everybody who contributed to this edition! Keep up the brilliant work.
Travis

trekkietravis

October 09 2013
Amazing job with the Times! Talk about a professional-looking document! Great work! =)

October 09 2013
Quote by Parker

Well done Cal! Love the new edition. Great articles, Nice "Ad's". Looking forward to more!

We can only send out 75 emails every half an hour. With the 2,671 email address on the Times list, it takes sometime for all the emails to go out. It just hasn't gotten to you yet. There's about 600 emails left to process.
Seannewboy

Seannewboy

October 09 2013
Quote by NicholasJohn16
With the 2,671 email address on the Times list,

Wow.
Edited October 09 2013 by Seannewboy
Shawn Birch

Parker

October 09 2013
Quote by NicholasJohn16
Quote by Parker

We can only send out 75 emails every half an hour. With the 2,671 email address on the Times list, it takes sometime for all the emails to go out. It just hasn't gotten to you yet. There's about 600 emails left to process.

Yes It arrived at 1:30 pm yesterday in my inbox. Thanks for clarifying the e-mail process. :blush:
Kidd Kasper

kiddkasper

October 09 2013
Holy, great job!! :woohoo: