Research and Development Bonus Weekend

John Tucker

tango2bravo

September 28 2014
"We are pleased to announce that in anticipation for Delta Rising, we’re hosting our Research and Development Weekend from September 25th at 10AM PDT, until September 29th at 10AM PDT. The event features several bonuses throughout STO that will give Captains of all levels a leg up advancing their rank in the Research and Development school(s) of their choice.

For those Captains looking specifically for extra help with their projects, all R&D packs throughout the game will give out an extra 25% of the items they currently disperse for the duration of this event.
Research & Development Packs, available in the C-Store, will give out 11 extra R&D Materials, 3 extra R&D Components and 1 extra R&D Catalyst. " ( http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/7007573-research-and-development-bonus-weekend! )

This seems to be more than a one point/time free stuff give out. I got stuff twice at space dock (Thurs and Friday) and think I will again tonight.

Post your experience/knowledge/thoughts = we all love free stuff!!!!!!!!
Unknown Person liked this
Edited September 28 2014 by tango2bravo
John Tucker

tango2bravo

September 28 2014
So I guess the second time I got it - it was just a glitch??

From about 10 AM PDT on September 25 until 10 AM PDT on September 29, you can log in and speak to your faction contact to gain 3 superior ground gear tech upgrades, 3 superior shield tech upgrades, and 1 major tech accelerator. ( http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/7007533 )

Doesn't seem like I got all of those at one time though. Ill check tonight. It will be around one AM east coast.
John Tucker

tango2bravo

September 29 2014
Oh yes you did you clever person. So I will continue the discussion there!

fleet.stonewallgaming.net/forums/ten-for...opment-bonus-weekend