From the PvE Admiral's Desk

Shawn Birch

Parker

January 30 2015
OOoh OOoh pick me pick me. Now that I have 1 character at level 60 I need some help with the new PvE content from the undine to latest. I think I have only done a few undine runs and was too noob to catch on and now I don't know any of them up to the latest content. Any help your department can provide would be most welcome!

With my crazy busy work schedule since the cyber attack against my company in November I think I am finally able to nail down some time to devote to the game. Mostly weekends are free now but I hope soon to be back in game during the week as well.

Frozenlily

January 31 2015
I would like to learn how to finish Into The Hive Ground :D (the easy one not Advanced lol)
Unknown Person liked this
Sej @Ereiid

Ereiid

January 31 2015
Yaaay, Hive Ground!
2 people liked this
Cal

calx

January 31 2015
me thirded this for hive ground

Frozenlily

February 01 2015
Quote by Captain_Thompson
"Into the Hive" is actually my most favorite mission in the game! Unfortunately the "normal" mode of this mission can in no way prepare you for the higher difficulties, other than just showing you what you can expect. However, I do like to run the "normal" one for people's first time, so if you guys want to give it a try, just let me or one of my captains know, and we will be glad to run it with you!

There's nothing more exciting than beating the queen!... wait, does that sound homophobic? :P

lol that is awesome!! :D it is the only mission i never got to do :( only got up to that room with the glowing green floor...
Andrea Maria

AndreaMaria

February 01 2015
It´s.My.Nightmare.Mission.

But nevermind, I´ll be with you if you want to do it. Just revive me. Lol. :P
Edited February 01 2015 by AndreaMaria
Cal

calx

February 01 2015
yeah! dying with friends is much better than dying with strangers :)
Andrea Maria

AndreaMaria

February 01 2015
Quote by calx
yeah! dying with friends is much better than dying with strangers :)

Umm... i´d prefer to NOT die at all... but as I said: it´s my nightmare mission, so it won´t be avoidable, lol.

P.S.: Please refresh your CPR training, I´ll need it! :whistle:
Edited February 01 2015 by AndreaMaria