Stonewall Times...Autumn 2015 issue

Cal

calx

September 01 2015
Mirror fleetheartbreakers, many epohhs died in this process, sacrified to the lords of COBOL. I therefore command you to enjoy the 35th imperious edition of the Stonewall Times, in full, glorious not-black n white!

Inside this issue,

• A very exclusive feature by our very own eazzie79 - an interview with our favourite Borg himself, Manu Intiraymi where we go from Voyager to Manu's recent and current projects including Star Trek: Renegades
  • Not one, not two but three very dashing Fleet Captains take the [strike]interrogation[/strike] Captains' chair
  • An away mission log from STLV with lots of visual aids
  • and read more of Dax's original story

As always, available in two styles:
Single pages
Double spread

Shoutouts to medgirl1025 and rixter1978 for their support listening into some live editing on Teamspeak today.

Don't forget to send in your contributions for the next edition, so please send in your snappy subspace snippets n tricorder selfies! Bring on the new dawn!

Cheers,
cal
x
8 people liked this
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

September 01 2015
Ohh im in it! *twirls*

Another Great read Cal, thanks a bundle of cool sticks!

>x
Unknown Person liked this
Michael

Mstfrancis

September 01 2015
Phenomenal as usual. Great work!
Brandon Felczer

CapnBranFlakes

September 01 2015
Absolutely incredible issue. I'll be sharing it on social media tomorrow, and reaching out to my contacts at CBS to see if we can get it cross promoted on ST.com because of the interview. It's incredible to see how far the Times has come :) Keep up the great work!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

September 01 2015
Thanks to you, Cal, and all of the contributors, including Iain for his amazing interview of Icheb! It was a great read! Thanks to all who made it possible!
2 people liked this
Iain Smith

eazzie79

September 01 2015
I am so proud of this. Words fail me to describe how emotional I am seeing it finally all come together and look fantastic. It took months to come together. I hope you all enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed creating it. Manu has become a very good friend to me, not because of this interview, our friendship goes long before the interview.

I am proud to have him as a friend.

Enjoy the read guys, and thank you for taking the time to read.

Have heard back from Renegades actor / makeup consultant and co writer Ryan T. Husk .... His words ..... Amazing job.

Ok Manu has made me cry. He has said "A really well done interview, a very beautiful interview". He has posted it on Facebook and Twitter.
Edited September 01 2015 by eazzie79
Jamie O'Connell

medgirl1025

September 03 2015
Im absolutely in love with this issue. There was a lot of work put into it and it really stood out. Excellent work and great job for all involved. Plus hey you got a picture of me in there, lol. (Yes, yes I did just say that) Qa'pla!
2 people liked this
Iain Smith

eazzie79

September 06 2015
Wow ... I feel so honored that Manu has felt the article so worthy, that he has used it for his own promotional purposes

https://instagram.com/p/7RncS-zgAD/

https://instagram.com/p/7RnOHZTgPu/

https://instagram.com/p/7HV3OIzgP_/

https://instagram.com/p/7HERY6TgH-/

If you have not yet read this issue yet please do so. It took the internet by storm. In just after 24 hours of it being posted on Twitter / Facebook both sites suspended being able to click on the links as they were being hit too many times. The comments left by those who have read it have been amazing ... and they are still coming in too :)