7th Annual Pride Weekend!

Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

June 13 2016
[attachment=3558]pride.png[/attachment]

STONEWALL FLEET'S
SEVENTH ANNUAL PRIDE WEEKEND!

For the 7th consecutive year, Stonewall Fleet is once again excited to host its annual Pride Weekend of festivities and events, open to all of our amazing friends in the Star Trek Online community! This time of year is a time of great celebration for millions worldwide in the GLBT community, in remembrance of the Stonewall Riots. The Stonewall Riots were a major changing point in the GLBT Rights Movement that not only affected the GLBT community, but the entire world. This year in particular, we'd like to take this opportunity to welcome the entire community to join us in coming together in the spirit of love, support, fellowship and camaraderie for a weekend of celebrations.

For this occasion, Stonewall Fleet will be hosting events throughout the weekend. The events are open to the entire Star Trek Online community and we warmly welcome you, your friends and fleet to join us!

Join STOPride! To participate in all the festivities and follow along with the days events, please join the STOPride channel, which will be active on the weekend of the event! Enter '/channel_join STOPride' to join.

Check out the complete weekend schedule at fleet.stonewallgaming.net/pride.
6 people liked this
Edited June 13 2016 by Voleron
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

June 26 2016
-----------------------------
PRIDE RAFFLE UPDATE
-------------------------------

Hello Raffle Buyers and future buyers..

Just a Slight alteration to the prizes on offer.. dont worry.. we've made it BETTER, we have added!!

The prize pots are now....

1st Prize [T6] Jem'Hadaer attack ship

2nd Prize 100% of the raffle takings = 568,200,000.EC

3rd Prize 75% of the raffle Takings = 426,150,000.EC

4th Prize 50% Raffle EC takings = 284,100,000.EC

5th Prize 25% Raffle EC Takings = 142,050,000.EC

6th Prize 15% Raffle EC Takings = 85,230,000.EC

7th Prize - 10 Stonewall Credits

8th Prize - x10 Lock box keys +

Thanks to a really Generous donation From Starfleet Dental fleet, and Nick has opened some of the fleets resources weve made the prizes bigger, and with more of a chance for people to win something!

Raffle Purchases ends Today (Sunday), and announced at The Pride Prom

Thanks Nick and Starfleet Dental for the massive prize boost!!
Keep an eye out on our social media Twitter and facebook tomorrow for free ticket give aways
7 people liked this
Edited June 26 2016 by GXV3
Shawn Birch

Parker

June 26 2016
I am sorry I missed today's events. I hope to be able to join tomorrow.
Unknown Person liked this
Lars Zandor

Lars_Zandor

June 26 2016
I wanted to join yesterday and was there for almost an hour, but then my autism kicked in and said "Social interactions? Nope." :(
Hope everyone had fun though.
3 people liked this

Unknown Person

June 26 2016
I missed yesterday as well...will try to participate today!
Johnathan

TunaraDax

June 26 2016
Sooooooooo much fun!!! Leaders, you have done a fantastic job with implementing good ideas and created such fun!! I look forward to today!
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

June 26 2016
-------------------------------------
ATTENTION FLEET

------------------------------------

If youve logged into STO Since our last Spring Fling Event and your a fleet member, you Have a FREE raffle ticket!!!

Thanks to @Robin74, Hes bought every one of us a Raffle Ticket (excluding the Resource dept as we are running the Raffle)

Please be kind and thank @Robin74 on his wall, or befriend him so when he comes back from his Trip he will see them.

Here is a list of whos got the free tickets:

The Fleets Generosity continues to surprise me, Stonewall Fleet would just like to thank.

@Seannewboy / @TedHembach / @gammadelta1 / @Akinori / Starfleet Dental

For there Donations towards this years Stonewall Pride event, By buying tickets to give away to Various members, to EC donations to boost the Winning pot.

An especially big THANK YOU to our Fleet Leader Nick (@NicholasJohn16), who has also given Resources to Boost the winning items to an astonishing amount.

(Please note I have Updated the current Prizes on the Prize post on the 1st page)

GOOD LUCK!!
6 people liked this
Edited June 26 2016 by GXV3
Johnathan

TunaraDax

June 26 2016
Thank you @Robin74 :silly:
Lesley

LesleyA

June 26 2016
Which Fleet havent I logged in on then as I'm not on the list :( That will teach me to have too many alts I suppose :(
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

SCAVENGER BINGO EVENT!

June 26 2016
The following tags have no closing tag: b, b, center
The following tags can not be placed within a specific tag: center in b, spoiler in b, center in b, center in b, center in b
[attachment=3576]TemplateEventHeader.jpg[/attachment]

SCAVENGER BINGO EVENT
Event Participation Instructions

Thank you for joining us for Stonewall Fleet's SEVENTH annual pride celebrations!

This is Stonewall's Scavenger Hunt bingo event and it's very easy to participate! First, clear a 5x5 space in your inventory. Then, simply travel the galaxy in search of the various items displayed in the bingo card below! Hints for locating the items on the bingo card are also provided in the body of this post. The first participant to collect any of the different bingo combinations can call a "bingo" in the event chat channel. We will then ask that you provide the event host with a link to a screenshot of your inventory, proving that you've collected the items in the quantities required to earn the "bingo!" (Screenshot instructions are attached in the next post in this thread).

Completing either a full row, column, X, cross or black-out as illustrated below, will win you the corresponding prize. Once you win a prize, you may NOT compete for another prize. For example, if you are one of the first to complete row 2 and call "bingo", you will win the corresponding prize. You may NOT compete for any other prizes after winning a prize.

The event hosts will announce when a BINGO is called and a prize is claimed, so that you know whether to change priorities and start working on another row, column or prize, based on whether or not all available prizes for your particular goal have been claimed. For example, if you choose to pursue a black-out, but someone beats you to completing that black-out, you will need to re-focus your efforts on completing a row, column, X or cross, before someone else. Pick which prize you want most, and strategize accordingly!

BINGO CARD

[attachment=3581]BingoCard.jpg[/attachment]
(Click image to enlarge!)

BINGO HINTS & CLUES
WHERE TO FIND THE ITEMS ON THE BINGO CARD

Click on the spoiler button below to view the bingo hints & clues! Feel free to use these hints at any time during the event!

B1: Fire suppression device: Obtained during the mission: "Researcher Rescue" in the Klingon War campaign
B2: Psionic resonance enhancement cell: Purchased from the chef at the Chef at a New Romulus embassy, in exchange for fleet credits
B3: Tholian shut-down codes (x5): Collected on the surface of Nukara Prime by obtaining the "Closing Doors" mission and killing Tholians in the Forward Camp Bravo area
B4: Collective static grenade: Obtained through killing Borg in any ground based Borg STF missions
B5: Insect inoculant: Can be collected by interacting with supply crates at various campsites on New Romulus

I1: Radiation report (x40): Collected in the Atlai region of New Romulus by scanning radiation anomalies
I2: Lohlunat favors (x50): Earned through playing various missions in the Risa Summer Resort zone
I3: Kobali family momentos (x8): Goto Kobali Prime and find the body of a dead Kobali in the Western Outskirts. Pick-up the mission called "Why They Died". Then kill Vaadwaur to recover momentos. DON'T TURN IN THE MISSION UPON COMPLETION OR THE ITEMS WILL DISAPPEAR FROM YOUR INVENTORY!
I4: Deferi snow tuber (x5): Purchasable from a Ferengi vendor on the Defera homeworld or by completing the "Cold Comfort" episode. Be sure to buy more than the quantity required if you have a Tribble in your inventory!
I5: Cybernetic armature (x2): Drops in the Defera Invasion zone! (No mission required)

N1: Sub-space party amplifier (x10): Purchasable with gold pressed latinum at any major Dabo location. If you don't have the required gold pressed latinum, you will have to earn it playing Dabo!
N2: Dyson BZ command credits (x10): Goto the Voth ground battlezone in the Solanae dyson sphere. Collect command credits that fall on ground upon successfully capturing a point!
N4: Defeated changeling: Reward for defeating a Changeling in the "Contemplating Captains" sub-portion of the "Of Bajor" episode, or the "New Link" episode
N5: Fibro-neural interface cabling (x2): Drops in the Defera Invasion zone! (No mission required)

G1: Gorn satellite codes (x5): Goto the Nimbus III ground zone and pick-up "A Fistful of Gorn" mission from the Wastelands story-arc. Complete the mission steps until you're directed to retrieve satellite codes from the Gorn. Head to the canyon east of Paradise city and collect the codes from killing Gorn there. DON'T TURN IN THE MISSION UPON COMPLETION OR THE ITEMS WILL DISAPPEAR FROM YOUR INVENTORY!
G2: Tropical tags (x5): Earned through playing the "Making Waves" event in the Risa Summer Resort zone
G3: Deuterium surplus: Obtained by completing the "Defense Contract" daily mission at the Alhena system in the Beta quadrant!
G4: Cryo tribble: Obtained by placing any tribble in your inventory with deferi snow tubers, obtained from a Ferengi vendor on the Deferi homeworld
G5: Nano-power capacitor (x2): Drops in the Defera Invasion zone! (No mission required)

O1: Flashlight: drops in several places, including the beginning of the "Starbase Incursion" PvE queue mission
O2: Glowing plant (x5): From examining glowing plants around New Romulus in the Atlai region(no mission required)
O3: Resonating rock (x5): From examining rocks around New Romulus in the Atlai region (no mission required)
O4: New Romulus research: From participating in zone-wide red alerts on New Romulus
O5: Isomorphic injection: Earned through advanced or elite Undine PvE queue missions or through completing the bonus stage of the Dyson Sphere Space Battlezone

WINNING BINGO COMBINATIONS & PRIZES

Stonewall Credits are awarded as prizes as per the pay-out chart below. Stonewall Credits can be redeemed at the Stonewall Credits Store. The more credits you earn, the better the prizes that you can redeem! Stonewall Fleet members can save their credits throughout the year to earn more valuable prizes. Visiting guests from other fleets in Stonewall's Armada or from the Star Trek Online community as a whole, must redeem their Stonewall credits at the end of the event weekend.

[attachment=3578]TemplatePrizeScheduleAlternate.jpg[/attachment]
(Click image to enlarge!)

SCREENSHOT POSTING INSTRUCTIONS BELOW
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE NEXT POST IN THIS THREAD!

Good luck and enjoy Stonewall's Scavenger Bingo event!

Edited June 27 2016 by Voleron
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

SCAVENGER BINGO EVENT: Screenshot Instructions

June 26 2016
The following tags have no closing tag: b, b, size, center
The following tags can not be placed within a specific tag: center in b, center in b, center in b, center in b
[attachment=3579]ScreenshotHeader_2016-06-26.png[/attachment]

SUPER EASY SCREENSHOT POSTING INSTRUCTIONS

The Scavenger Bingo event (see event details above), will require the posting of an in-game screenshot of your inventory. Previously this has been a hassle, but worry not! We've worked out an easy and painless method of linking your screenshots for this weekend, to make your participation in these events a breeze!

STEP ONE
Take a screenshot of your in-game window by pushing the 'Print Screen' button while in STO.

STEP TWO
Alt-tab out of the game and to this browser window. Click on the clipboard icon below to navigate to the Snaggy website

STEP THREE
Paste your image into the browser window by pressing 'control' and 'v' keys

STEP FOUR
Once your image is uploaded, the Snaggy website will give you a link to your newly uploaded image. You can then copy and paste that link to your screenshot in a reply to this thread! Your link will remain valid for six months.
Edited June 26 2016 by Voleron
Robert

robin

SCAVENGER BINGO EVENT: Screenshot Instructions

June 27 2016
OK, claiming 05 (lower row) -
Brian Klotz

DrTheopolis

June 27 2016
Quote by GXV3
-------------------------------------
The Fleets Generosity continues to surprise me

THIS.

Everyone one of you has greatly contributed to my experience of the game, even after almost 4 years of playing STO. I'm grateful to be a part of this great fleet/band of brothers & sisters.

Thank you Nick, Robin, Gareth, Rand (Francis) and Jacien. If I left anyone out, it is unintentional!
2 people liked this
Michael

Mstfrancis

June 27 2016
Here we go!

Rob

Duriansol

June 27 2016
Here's my Bingo Card. I have X and Hard G (missing Tropical Tags x3)

[attachment=3588]BingoScavangerHunt_2016-06-26.jpg[/attachment]
Ben

Gravity

Pride Bingo Event

June 27 2016

Was aiming for blackout, but time beat me.
Nicolas J. Artley

Khazaan

June 27 2016
Claiming Row 2

[attachment=3589]BINGO_STO-Pride_khazaan.jpg[/attachment]
Edited June 27 2016 by Khazaan

Valerion

June 27 2016
Here is the link: