Stranger Things

Unknown Person

Stranger Things

October 01 2016
So who's watched this and what do you think? I, for one, loved it. It's a nostalgic cross between The Goonies and E.T. with an incredible cast, kickass score and engrossing plot. They recreated 1986 in excellent and exacting detail from the looks, cars, fashions.. OMG, Barb in the Mom jeans, ruffled blouse and Granny glasses!

http://www.stonewallgaming.net/photos/92849
Unknown Person liked this
Edited October 03 2016 by nicholasjohn16
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

Stranger Things

October 01 2016
SO I love Babs!!!

SO I loved Stranger things the moment it dropped on Netflix.. to me its a mash up of the Xfiles meets american horror story.
Im so glad they are doing a second series!

The music is amazballz your right Jacien.

(Dont watch this video if you havent watched stranger things)

Also Jacien, when are you going to watch Downton Abbey.. so we can discuss it!!!

Stranger Things

October 03 2016
I've been meaning to watch this. It looks pretty good, but scary stuff gives me nightmares. :/
Martin Korndörfer

Grestorn

Stranger Things

October 03 2016
I loved this show and I loved the music. Jonathan and myself could have been very good friends in the 80es... 

But the are huge plot holes in the story line. I'm willing to ignore them, because the athmosphere and characters are just superb. I just hope they make a better plot for the second season!

Unknown Person

Stranger Things

October 04 2016
Quote by NicholasJohn16
I've been meaning to watch this. It looks pretty good, but scary stuff gives me nightmares. :/

It's more suspenseful than scary. Yes, there's a monster, but it's more about the mystery and the characters which are very well done.

Unknown Person

Stranger Things

October 04 2016
Quote by GXV3
SO I love Babs!!!

SO I loved Stranger things the moment it dropped on Netflix.. to me its a mash up of the Xfiles meets american horror story.
Im so glad they are doing a second series!

The music is amazballz your right Jacien.

(Dont watch this video if you havent watched stranger things)

Also Jacien, when are you going to watch Downton Abbey.. so we can discuss it!!!

Anyone who hasn't seen Stranger things don't read this part, Spoiler Alert: Gareth, Barb's fashion was so terribly heinous that even a monster with no eyes understood she needed to die. I see barb as a classic Christ figure, she had to die for the sins of 80's fashion so that the rest of us could do fun theme parties today, lol.

And yes, it's on my watch list, though I do wish Dame Maggie Smith would've come out here just once to accept even one of the Emmy Television Awards she's won over the years for that show. 

Unknown Person

Stranger Things

October 05 2016
Stranger Things is awesome! Loved it from start to finish. 

The scariest part of the show is all contained in the first episode. After that it's a bit like The Walking Dead .. it never really crosses the horror-line. It's just more of a mystery drama type thing. But it's AWESOME.

Poor Barb.
Jensen

JensenVane

Stranger Things

October 17 2016
I absolutely loved it! My new obsession at the moment!

It felt like an old Spielberg movie when it was all about great storytelling, and less about, you know, pretty stuff.

I want more!
Seannewboy

Seannewboy

Stranger Things

January 11 2018
We just started binging this, this week, love this show.